- 1 Apple, chopped
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup Greens of your choice
- 2 tbsp nuts
There’s so much hype about greens nowadays, why not jump on the bandwagon and get those greens into your meals through an easy and delicious way! Introducing: The Vegan Green Smoothie, a healthy and refreshing blend of greens good for the heart and soul.
There’s no doubt that this is one of the simplest, best smoothie recipes out there. Try it for yourself and see how simple and delicious it truly is.
Vegan Green Smoothie Instructions
1. Add apple, bananas, and greens of your choice into a blender. You could choose spinach, kale with the stem removed, collard greens, or any leafy green for that matter.
2. Blend on low power until smooth. You don’t want to blend it too fast.
3. Add water as you go until you have your preferred consistency. You can substitute juice as well.
4. Top with nuts of your choice. Almonds, walnuts, cashews, and peanuts are all good choices. You could even use sunflower seeds or coconut shavings if you want to get exotic.
There you have it! An easy to make, healthy, nutrition, and refreshing way to start your day or end a workout. Let us know what flavors you mixed to create your vegan green smoothie in the comments section below.