- 2 ½ lbs. fingerling potatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
I love the taste of French fries, but I know that they have tons of fat and calories since they are usually cooked with oil. This vegan recipe for rosemary roasted home fries fulfills all my French fry cravings and is healthy at the same time!
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Finely chop the potatoes into small pieces.
- Chop the rosemary.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix with your hands or a spoon.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the potatoes evenly. (Just a forewarning, the pan with be packed with potatoes.)
- Put the pan in the oven for 50 minutes and flip the potatoes halfway through.
- (Optional): At the end of the 50 minutes, you can broil the potatoes for 2 minutes or less just to get them crispy, but be careful not to burn the parchment paper.
I hope you enjoy eating these delicious home fries, and I hope it satisfies your potato cravings just like it does for me. This recipe feeds 2 people as a main dish or 3 people as a side dish. I like to eat the potatoes with ketchup, but feel free to eat them by themselves or with any condiment of your choice.