- 3 packs Post® Better Oats™ Maple and Brown Sugar Instant Steel Cut Oatmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup (optional depending on desired sweetness)
With the new year upon us, many people like to have new years resolutions for themselves. One new years resolution I always like to encourage people to have is to start your day with a good, healthy morning routine including breakfast, and what better way than with Post® Better Oats™!
My husband and I love to come up with new recipes and this one is absolutely delicious. These Maple and Brown Sugar Pancakes made with Post® Better Oats™ Steel Cut Instant Oatmeal are scrumptious and healthy, and to top it off, they are easy to make. This would be a great way to help you and your family have a healthy morning routine every day throughout 2017! And to kick it off with a bang, here is a coupon for Post® cereal products.
1. Mix the Post® Better Oats™ Instant Oatmeal, whole wheat flour, and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Add the almond milk and maple syrup and stir until it is thoroughly mixed together.
3. Heat a non-stick pan to medium-high heat. Once the pan is ready, cook each pancake by pouring the batter into the pan and flipping the pancake once you see bubbles forming on the top.
4. Top with fruit and/or maple syrup and serve.
I hope you enjoy these pancakes made with Post® Better Oats™ Instant Steel Cut Oatmeal and don’t forget your coupon! Be sure to include it in your healthy morning routine for your new year’s resolution!