Horizon Fitness EX69 Elliptical Trainer:
Horizon Fitness EX69 Elliptical Trainer has a very favourable feature is its’ overall value. Its available for around $700, which is affordable for a lot for a cross trainer, User is getting a fairly durable machine modelled around the needs.
Salient Features ofHorizon Fitness EX69 Elliptical Trainer:
- Close Pedal Distance —Close pedal distance designing will help the user who is short to user the machine comfortably with causing any discomfort. Especially for woman, having an pedal elliptical far apart can cause stress on hips and their back. The Horizon EX69 has the pedals almost touching each other.
- Optimal Handlebar Placement —Both small and large framed users can reach the handlebars of this machine as it is positioned within the ideal distance. user is not stressed to lean forward to utilize the upper body workout. The machine is designed very ideal with both the lower body mechanics and the handlebars which allows the user to workout in an upright position which is not found in any other front drive elliptical trainer.
- Body Centered –ThisHorizon elliptical keeps user bodycentered and upright while working out. Which in other machines may lead to slight strain on user joints leads to additional exertion.
- 10″ Step Up — The Horizon Fitness EX69 is modelled with a low 10″ step up to reach the pedals. This helps the individuals to step up or mount the elliptical trainer more easily.
- 20″ Elliptical Stride —The EX69 has a 20″ stride length is that very elliptical in motion and feels natural. This comfortable motion is further enhanced by the design of the large drive pulley system and the 17.6 lb flywheel. Unlike other ellipticals in this price range have an 18″ stride. Worse, many have very bouncy oval strides.
Other Important features worth to be noted:
- Built-in MP3 device
- Built-in Fan
- Four Window LED Display – Allowing simultaneous readouts on your progress.
- Goal Tracking Feature – You can record and review your progress on the console.
- Lifetime frame, 2-year parts and 1-year labor warranty.
Overall review on Horizon Fitness EX69 Elliptical Trainer :
Horizon Fitness EX69 Elliptical Trainer is a new generation elliptical trainer built with around the Six Star Certification with a vast improvement on the previous cross trainers. Previously their machines were not all that durable. Their new generation of elliptical trainers, built, are a vast improvement. It is quite similar to Proform Treadmill which is also best equipment to be used.
In fact, the predecessor of the Horizon EX68, the Horizon EX69, received a “Best Buy” rating from a prestigious consumer magazine. They gave it an “Excellent” rating for construction and ergonomics. And considering this is only a $800 cardio machine, that is attractive.
The Horizon EX69 falls in the budget category. It is very ideal for moderate usage. However, it is not commercial grade and for the user above 300lbs it is not recommendable to use this cross trainer. That said, the EX69 is one of the better values at $800.